Playlist

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays


SS2011 Ryuuka Nagare by shrimpHEBY



"The sun is shining, the grass is green

The orange and palm trees sway

There's never been such a day

In Beverly Hills, L.A.

But it's December the 24th

And I'm longing to be up North...

I'm dreaming of a white christmas,

just like the ones I used to know

Where the treetops glisten and children listen

to hear sleigh bells in the snow,"

~ Irving berlin.


Happy Holidays!


I have written many theses on Irving Berlin, while studying in college.

His works have always been so inspiring to me.

Счастливых праздников!

Я написал много диссертаций на Ирвинг Берлин, во время учебы в колледже.

Его работы всегда были настолько вдохновляющими меня.

สุขสันต์วันหยุด

ฉันได้เขียนหลาย theses บน Irving Berlin ในขณะที่เรียนในโรงเรียน

งานของเขาได้รับดังนั้นมองฉันเสมอ

แรงบันดาลใจ


From my desk, where I do all my work,

I send to you the brightest wishes.

От моего стола, где я делаю все мои работы,

Я посылаю вам яркие пожелания.

จากโต๊ะทำงานของฉัน ที่ทำงานทั้งหมดของฉัน

ฉันส่งไปให้คุณด้วยความปรารถนาบันทึก



My cat Smokey is all ready for Christmas!

Мой Кот Смоки все готова к Рождеству!

แมวของฉัน Smokey จะพร้อมแล้วสำหรับคริสต์มาส


And my new family member, Belatricks is excited too!

И мой новый член семьи, Belatricks слишком рады!

และของฉันใหม่สมาชิกในครอบครัว Belatricks จะตื่นเต้นเกินไป









No comments:

Post a Comment